- Exercise Spiritual Disciplines.
- Good books to learn about this include “Spiritual Disciplines For The Christian Life” by Donald Whitney & “The Life You’ve Always Wanted” by John Ortberg
2. Growing in Christ
- Listen to Podcasts
- Some of my favorite Podcasts include Ben Stuart at Breakaway, Pete Wilson at Cross Point Community Church, Steven Furtick at Elevation Church, JD Greear at The Summit Church, Bryan Lorrits at Fellowship Memphis, “The Voice of Truth” by Norman Geisler, “Wayne Grudem’s Systematic Theology” and a number of others.
- Meditate on Scripture.
- A good book on a strategy to read the through scripture is “For the Love of God” by D.A. Carson and a book on how to read scripture is “Rick Warren’s Bible Study Methods” by Rick Warren.
- Focus on persistence, not perfection.
3. Making Disciples of All Nations
- Exponential multiplication takes place through replication by spiritual transformation.
- Find students to invest enough time to be, show, and share Christ with.